I collaborate with a number of online and print magazines, in Italiand and English.
For any enquiries and collaboration proposals, more information on the dedicated page.
Writing and media appearances
- Regular writer for Italian Food Website Identita’ Golose; my articles (in Italian and English) are published in the ‘Dal Mondo’ section as well as their restaurant guide
- Translator for food magazines and articles (IT to EN / EN to IT) including Food & Wine Italia
- Guest blogger on Go Nomad website
- Travel articles in Diver magazine: Maldives Cilento (2019) Baia (2020)
- Travel features for HiEurope magazine and website
- Regular contributor for gourmet website Foodepedia
- Guest blogger on Mondomulia, TikiChris and Kavey Eats
- Ad hoc collaboration with Italian edition of Food & Wine magazine
Past / one off
- Contributor to Lonely Planet Italia (digital edition, June 2020)
- Part of the expert jury at the 2019 London Gelato Festival
- Ad hoc collaboration with Italian online magazines including Pizza on the Road and Agrodolce.it
- Contributor to top dog blog the Dogvine in My Dog Friendly London section
- Monthly food features (recipes & reviews) for Chiswick Magazine: (June 18 – August 2018)
- Appeared in Olive magazine for the Pro vs Punter feature in February 2018 issue covering Londrino.
In the media
- Featured blogger on FoodMakers (2020)
- Featured blogger on Psychologies Magazine Spring 2019
- Contributor to talk show The Chrissy B Show on Sky, on all things gourmet in London.
- Appeared on a number of food TV shows including Market Kitchen and Culinary Genius. (episode winner)
Below a selection of pieces published for Identità Golose :
- Mon Sciù: passeggiata nel cuore di Napoli per una merenda creativa e originale (Dec 2021)
- Introducing Stefano de Costanzo, pastry chef (August 2019)
- Unimatic, the romantic tale of a coffee pot (May 2019)
- Interview with Elena Arzak (May 2017)
- Symmetry Breakfast with love (July 2016)
- Di Costanzo si riprende Ischia (June 2016)
- Ladies and Gentlemen, Il Cudega (Jan 2016)
- From the Embassy to MasterChef, (Dec 2015)
- Chefs of Tomorrow (July 2015)
- It’s a dog’s life (Aug 2013)
- The Tom Aikens Supershow (July 2013)
I review restaurants for their yearly Restaurant Guide, available on line as of 2016 edition.