PR enquiries and product reviews
I am happy to accept samples, invitations to events and restaurants, trips and hotels, books and products, but I will only write about things I have tried, tested and liked, and which are relevant to this blog. Opinions are always my own.
If a meal or a product has been received complimentary, this is always disclosed at the end of the post. I am happy to write in English and/ or Italian and translate to and from either language.
Food writing and media appearance
- Regular writer for Italian Food Website Identita’ Golose; my articles (in Italian and English) are published in the ‘Dal Mondo’ section.
- Regular contributor for gourmet website Foodepedia
- Collaborate with Pizza on the Road and Reporter Gourmet
- Appeared in Olive magazine for the Pro vs Punter feature in February 2018 issue covering Londrino.
- Contributor to talk show The Chrissy B Show on Sky, on all things gourmet in London.
- Appeared on a number of food TV shows including Market Kitchen and more recently, Culinary Genius. (episode winner)
- Translator for food magazines and articles (IT to EN / EN to IT)
To contact me, please email pastabites [at] caseitaliane dot co dot uk
I will be happy to provide an up to date media kit upon request.