Food writing and media appearances
- Regular contributor for gourmet website Foodepedia
- Monthly food features (recipes & reviews) for Chiswick Magazine: June 18 August 2018
- Collaborate with Italian online magazines Pizza on the Road, Reporter Gourmet and Agrodolce.it
- Regular contributor to top dog blog the Dogvine in My Dog Friendly London section
- Appeared in Olive magazine for the Pro vs Punter feature in February 2018 issue covering Londrino.
- Contributor to talk show The Chrissy B Show on Sky, on all things gourmet in London.
- Appeared on a number of food TV shows including Market Kitchen and more recently, Culinary Genius. (episode winner)
- Translator for food magazines and articles (IT to EN / EN to IT)
- Regular writer for Italian Food Website Identita’ Golose; my articles (in Italian and English) are published in the ‘Dal Mondo’ section.
Below a selection of pieces published for Identità Golose :
- Interview with Elena Arzak (May 2017)
- Symmetry Breakfast with love (July 2016)
- Di Costanzo si riprende Ischia (June 2016)
- Ladies and Gentlemen, Il Cudega (Jan 2016)
- From the Embassy to MasterChef, (Dec 2015)
- Chefs of Tomorrow (July 2015)
- It’s a dog’s life (Aug 2013)
- The Tom Aikens Supershow (July 2013)
I am proud to say I also review restaurants for their yearly Restaurant Guide, available on line as of 2016 edition.